Have you got experience in a Senior position within the Care Industry? We are on the lookout for responsible individual to work within a team to supervise and grow an effective and efficient home care service covering both our Central London locations and our Southwest London locations.
This individual will portray the professional image of Right at Home. You will need to have experience supervising or monitoring a team as an aspect of your role with be ensuring all CareGiver’s are providing high quality care. In addition, you will need to ensure that all CareGivers's are adhering to Right at Home companies’ policies, procedures and approved practice whilst promoting the aims of the Company.
To be considered for this role you will hold NVQ Level 2 or above or be willing to work towards it. You will have experience supervising and mentoring/developing staff members. In addition, you will hold a Full UK Licence with access to a car, preferably living within the Southwest London area.
- To carry out unannounced spot checks and when specific issue arises on all carers on a rotation basis, when they are visiting customers at their homes.
- To participate in meeting with a selection of carers on a regular basis to carry out supervisions.
- To report any concerns raised from spot checks or supervisions to the Head of Operations or Registered Manager.
- To maintain up to date paperwork in all customers homes particularly care plans and risk assessments.
- To maintain accurate records of all communications with CareGiver's and Clients.
- To ensure that information relating to service users provided to Care Workers is appropriately destroyed or returned to the office when no longer required/applicable.
- To participate in on-call duties as part of rota as required on any day of the year.
- To report any patterns of sickness/absence among CareGiver's and to notify immediately, the Registered Manager AND the Managing Director of any Care Worker resigning or signalling their intention to resign.
- To complete all CareGiver responsibilities when necessary, including personal care, contribute to the movement and handling and to maximise their physical abilities and mobility. Assisting in the preparation and making of meals, drinks and snacks. To aid with toileting, including emptying and cleaning of commodes, emptying, and changing of catheter bags and the use of aids to continence such as pads. To aid with other tasks of daily living that people who use our services cannot manage alone including domestic tasks, collection of pensions, paying of bills and laundry.
- Enable people who use our services to maintain contacts in potentially isolating situations.
- To record all comments, complaints and compliments and report to the Registered Manager as soon as they are received.
- To cooperate with the Registered Manager during any investigations.
- Such other duties as appropriate to the grade and nature of the position as may be reasonably delegated by Company Directors.
We pride ourselves on delivering only the best quality service to all our clients. We invest heavily in your training, promote a strong teamwork ethic, and make sure that you have the support and resources you need to reach your potential. Whether you are already experienced or looking for progression, this could be the opportunity for you.